What is an IIADA Preferred Partner?
A Preferred Partner is a trusted vendor that will be listed by IIADA as the preferred provider in their industry for their product or service. Preferred Partners will have additional exposure to dealers from across the State and are verified by IIADA Leadership. Partners will be limited to one per industry.
- Name, logo, and designated contact information listed on the new website under the “Preferred Partner” tab
- Ongoing advertising on new website home page
- Industry point of contact when IIADA Staff & Board Members are asked for a referral from other dealer members
- First right of refusal on other IIADA Partnership Opportunities
- Access to IIADA member contact list
- Listed in monthly e-newsletter as Preferred Partner
- Four email blasts or blogs from Executive Director to the membership